Alexa Chung and ex-boyfriend Matthew Hitt enjoy a stroll
- The playful day out looked to be a platonic celebration of the Labor Day holiday while Chung's current beau Alexander Skarsgard was seen going for a walk in another part of the city.
- Dakota and the rocker split in June after two years of dating.
- Is Boris giving them fashion advice?
- Things may have gotten Fifty Shades Darker on Monday.
Daily Mail Online
Alexa and Matthew were first linked in before he began dating Dakota Johnson. Alexa was spotted yesterday styling hers with a pink blouse and a pair of gold glittery Gucci loafers. And we can probably thank Alexa for the resurgence in dungarees over the last couple of years as this look, previously only seen on toddlers and painters and decorators, is now a bona fide trend. Alexa Chung has always been a bit of a style icon and countless fashion obsessives have followed her lead when it comes to her preppy aesthetic.
Then click right to snap up the dungarees at MyTheresa. The duo have enjoyed a cordial relationship since their split - last year they were spotted spending time together with friends in New York City. However, the year-old was seen snuggling with the Drowners rocker with another pal safely sandwiched between them. These corduroy ones to be specific. We love the use of retro cord and the contrasting silver buttons and we're just surprised they didn't sell out first time around.
Alexa Chung snuggles up with ex Matthew Hitt
- The two were also spotted sharing a smoke outside of a hotel while laughing together, perhaps reminiscing about old times.
- Meanwhile, the style maven and Tarzan star Alexander have not been seen together for a number of months.
- Her former beau - who split with actress Dakota Johnson last June - sported skinny black jeans and a black coat while clutching a hot coffee.
Alexa looked low key in a brown woolly coat with orange lapels and pastel pink cuffs teamed with blue denim dungarees. The bespectacled brunette presenter sported black leather boots for the stroll through the snowy East Village landscape. Fancy recreating the look? Dare we say it was classic Alexa?
Since then the actress has gone on to date Skarsgard, who she is rumoured to be engaged with. The actor and fashionista were first romantically linked in February when spotted together at a Father John Misty show. She keeps her relationship with Alexander Skarsgard so low key, dating guys from that there are questions whether they are still in fact together.